- Rugged, lightweight holster to replace nylon pouches
- Mounts via PALS/MOLLE webbing
- Increased airflow, allowing radio to run cooler
- Features Boa Fit System for secure fit
- Radio hinges out allowing access to keypad/display
- NSN# 5895-01-659-8930 (FDE)
Compatible with these radios:
- AN/PRC-152(A) & 7800T
- L3 SIR/TACROVER-P/TACNET ROVER/TACROVER-E/MNR-10
- Wave Relay MPU4/MPU5 Handheld
- TrellisWare TW400
- Coastal Defense MVR6
- BATS-D AN/RRC-161 HHL16 - ViaSat
- L3Harris AN/PRC-163 STC
- Thales TH5310/TH5315 IMBITR
- L3Harris TNR2e and TNRx
- Streamcaster 4200 Enhanced (SC4200E)
Using with the MPU5 - case does not get tight enough around the radio. Feels floppy while walking and the tightening strap has a lot of slack in it. JuggCase follow up: please contact customer service for a solution to this known issue for the MPU5 compatibility.
Great construction. First item i have ordered from Juggernaut and i am impressed so far. It fits nicely on my kit. I wear it on the inside of my cummerbund on a crye JPC 2.0 on the left side. I am short and so a lot of the radio holders hold the radio really low. This one holds it higher so it doesn't interfere with my belt while at the same time not bashing me in the face. With the clip on top i can still get to the radio and change settings when needed.
While a bit on the expensive side, this is the likely the very best holster on the market today. Securely holds the radio in place for use in a variety of locations. PROs: -Radio fits snugly without fear of falling out -Allows radio to cool with minimal coverage -Boa retention system allows easy access to the faceplate with a hinged floor CONs: -The molle clip system is not easily moved between locations (such as one kit to another). Something with a pull tab built into the holster would be better (and for the price I would think easily accomplished). The very best high-end holster on the market I fully recommend it. It is a price investment but with bulletproof construction you cant go wrong.